HIGH ALTITUDE TRIATHLON TRAINING CAMPS
FULLY COACHED LARGE GROUP CAMP, C.A.R SIERRA NEVADA, SPAIN
Aimed at group sizes 2-20 Triathletes and Triathlon Clubs
Tailored to your club requirements and timing
Train like a Pro!
Train like a professional at our fully coach training camps at the C.A.R altitude centre in the Sierra Nevada. The facilities are at 2,320 metres and will give you all of the benefits of real altitude training in world class facilities. Train where the worlds top triathletes, runners, swimmers and cyclists train.
ABILITY LEVEL: All levels
7 NIGHT PRICES: £899 - £1199 per person depending on group size and date Based on room share (2 people per room) in the actual athlete rooms on-site or private room in an exclusive authentic Spanish apartment or B&B in the village closer to the shops and restaurants.
NEAREST AIRPORT: Granada or Malaga.
The High Performance Centre C.A.R (Centro de Alto Rendimiento) Sierra Nevada which is 2,320 metres above sea level is owned by the Higher Council of Sports; Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, Spain. The centre is located about 70km from Granada and 125km from Malaga. This location is truly stunning with views over the Sierra Nevada mountains in down to Granada.
This is where the pro's train. We can offer sleep high and train low options. You will sleep in the athlete on-site rooms or for a little more luxury in the village in authentic ski lodges or B&B's closer to the shops and restaurants.
The first phase (athletics track, multipurpose pavilion, medical centre and gyms) was opened on 29th of February 1992 with the second phase (the wooden floor pavilion, 50 meters and 6 lanes covered swimming pool, football field and 400 meters and 8 lanes athletic track) followed on 13th of December 1995. The final phase was completed in 2004 which included the accommodation section.
- A fully structured coached, guided and supported week
- Progressive cycling sessions with experienced coaches and guides
- Bike rides are guided by highly experienced guides and supported with a vehicle for on road assistance, snacks and water
- Run sessions to improve technique, endurance and speed
- Swimming sessions in one of the high altitude indoor swimming pools
- Brick sessions – bike/run and Transition training Strength and Conditioning sessions with a qualified Personal Trainer in the professional gyms
- Ask the coach evening
- Advice on training plans and coaching
- Bike hire options from local hire companies
- Fully Insured Qualified Coaches and Guides
- Full board, half board or self catered
- Option to sleep high and train low with our vehicles at your disposal
- Day trip to Granada
- All sessions risk assessed and all coaches are First Aid trained
Our coaches are BTF or IRONMAN certified coaches. Our Personal Trainers are registered with the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).