Get Rowing on Zwift Workouts
Welcome to Rowing on Zwift with customer workouts. In this pack you will find:
- 6 rowing workouts with full session plan
- ZWO file for each workout
- A guide to rowing on Zwift
- An article on how rowing it similar to swimming for the triathletes out there
The Workouts are:
- A 20-minute drills sessions to help you perfect your stroke.
- A 36-minute stroke rate and power session.
- A 39-minute stroke rate session which introduces longer rowing with stroke rate variation.
- A 33-minute Endurance session which focuses on longer, steady rowing.
- A 30-minute interval session.
- A 30-minute Time Trial to see how your rowing is improving. There is a warmup and cool down, so the full session takes 40 minutes.
For the best experience you will need a Concept 2 rower with PM5 and of course a Zwift account. Full details on how to get set up is in a separate document.